Shopping Behavior of Indian Mobile Phone Buyers | When, What, How |
follow link Everyone loves to shop online these days, well almost! This data revealed by InMobi shares some insights on how the Indian online shopper behaves while buying a mobile phone.
- Top option trading hours kinisis When we like to buy
meilleur site de rencontres suisse 35% of the online mobile shopping happens on the weekend – Saturday & Sunday. Also, in terms of time of day, purchases tend to peak during the night – between 10:00 PM & midnight.
- follow url How much we like to browse
The typical Indian shopper browses a 100 phones before buying one phone. The purchase funnel tapers by a factor 10 across the three stages:
- source link Discovery: 100 phones browsed
- site de rencontres et tchat gratuit Intent: 10 phones in consideration set (added to cart)
- go to site Purchase: 1 phone purchased
- http://lycee-condorcet.fr/?fremorer=allons-%C3%A0-la-rencontre-du-seigneur-youtube&962=a0 Do we like to be sure
The average Indian shopper revisits the product options once again, right before the purchase is made. Guess we like to doubly sure before we hit that ‘Buy’ button. The repeat product view is the final motivation to buy.
whitney bachelor dating If you like our way of telling stories, do like us on Facebook.